Join a Small Growing CPA Firm
Would you love working in an environment that encourages you to use the latest technology, constantly learn, and grow? Put your drive to exceed client expectations and bookkeeping skills to work at a CPA firm focused on helping clients keep their financials on the right path towards their end goal. We are more than a CPA firm, we are a strategic partner for our clients and we want team members who share that philosophy.
We don’t waste time on excuses. We work together to deliver professional, responsive, and quality financial services. People who don’t respect the value of time, stop at the easy answer or say, “that cannot be done,” won’t last long here. When intelligent people work together and support each other, phenomenal things happen! We view our clients as part of our team and we bend over backward (and maybe do some acrobatics) to make sure they’re happy. We make it easy for our clients to work with us. We don’t wait for them to call us. We call them first because average isn’t good enough.
We’ll be honest; we’re not for everyone. If you hate teamwork, love drama, are inflexible and resistant to hard work and professionalism, then we’re probably not for you. We’re looking for friendly, hardworking people who have a service-oriented mindset, understand professionalism, love to solve problems, and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. You must be flexible, enjoy learning the latest technology tools, have an assist and support type personality, and love tracking every possible detail to exceed client expectations in an efficient manner every time. This is a highly collaborative position and will serve clients ranging from startups to international corporations. If you have an eye for detail and the ability to look at the big picture to find things that shouldn’t happen, then you need to apply. Now.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform bookkeeping and payroll services for multiple clients, utilizing various software programs
- Prepare sales tax returns for multiple clients
- Prepare 1099’s for clients
- Prepare Business license and Property tax returns for multiple clients
- Prepare accounting work papers, including trial balances, depreciation schedules, enter data from computer applications, and prepare engagement correspondence
- Download accounting transactions for integration with various accounting software
- Utilize technology to streamline client accounting process
Your qualifications include:
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor or experience with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online
- Solid, basic understanding of accounting, and bookkeeping
- Grasp of related tax implications is a plus but not required
- Ability to travel locally, as needed, to client offices
- Ability to work overtime, as required, during busy season
- Excellent project management and customer service skills
- Excel skills, including being comfortable with formatting and formulas. Experience with macros is a plus but not required
- Ability to utilize technology and to adapt to changing technology environment.
Send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to be part of our team.