Opportunity for an Entrepreneurial Part-Time HR Consultant
Are you tired and burned out by corporate bureaucracy and office politics?
Would you like the flexibility to be in control of your work and your personal life?
Put your love of HR and your drive to exceed client expectations to work for my client, a growing HR consulting firm. We don’t waste time on excuses and endless meetings that go nowhere. Our team works together to add measurable value to our clients and strategic partners to deliver employee management solutions. We share our success with everyone. In fact, people who don’t respect the value of time, stop at the easy answer or say, “I don’t know” don’t last long here. When smart people work together and support each other, phenomenal things happen. We view our clients as part of our team and we bend over backward (and maybe do some acrobatics) to make sure they’re happy. We make it easy for our clients to work with us.
We’ll be honest; this job is not for everyone. If using the latest tech tools like Wrike, Slack, Google Docs, and video technology scares you, then we’re probably not for you. We’re looking for friendly, hardworking people who enjoy networking and business development activities. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting current client demand and developing a direct client base in the Baltimore/Howard County, Maryland area. You have a home office with high-speed Internet, love to provide solutions to HR issues, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You must have an assist and support type personality and love tracking every possible detail to exceed client expectations every time. This position has flexibility and incredible work/life balance. If you have a caretaker mentality and want to transform the meaning of small business HR, then you need to apply. Now.
Successful candidates possess:
- PHR certification or Bachelor’s degree in HR or other applicable fields
- Minimum 2 years’ HR Consulting experience, preferably in a co-employer, multi-state environment Current member of SHRM
- Demonstrated understanding of labor law compliance and basic HR best practices, including knowledge of government contracting reporting requirements
- Technologically savvy and highly proficient working in an online, cloud-based environment, with advanced knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs, especially Word; Google Drive, Doc and Sheets
- Must have consistent access to an email enabled/smartphone and computer with Microsoft Office programs and access high-speed internet
- PEO experience preferred
We offer competitive hourly pay and huge flexibility. We’re growing and we want you to grow with us. Send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to be part of our team.